Aamorb Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Allylestrenol
44.90 5mg 10 Tablets
Changes in libido (sexual drive), breast changes, altered menstrual cycles or irregular menstrual bleeding (rare).
• Gastrointestinal: Gastrointestinal disturbances and appetite/weight change.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, depression and fatigue.
• Miscellaneous: Fluid retention, swelling in extremities, pimple, skin rash, hives, fever and excessive hair growth over the body.
Adult: PO- The recommended dose is 10 to 40 mg per day 1 week.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in people with history of blood clot events, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding, incomplete abortion, cancer, stroke, severe liver impairment, pregnancy and hypersensitivity.
• Discontinue the medication if there is sudden, partial or complete loss of vision, migraine and blood clot disorders.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of epilepsy, migraine, asthma, heart or kidney disease, depression, diabetes and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Avoid abrupt withdrawal.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!