Cure Quick Remedies Generic : Albendazole
22.00 200/3mg/5ml 10 ml
• Central Nervous System:
Headache, seizures, confusion, raised intracranial pressure, dizziness/vertigo, signs that meningeal sings.
• Skin: Reversible hair loss, infection, hypersensitivity including rash and hives, allergic reactions.
• Gastrointestinal: Abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting.
• Genitourinary: Acute kidney failure, dark urine.
• Liver: Abnormal Liver Function Tests, inflammation of liver
• Blood: Decrease in the number of white blood cells, thrombocytes, hemoglobin.
• Miscellaneous: Fever.
Contraindicated in pregnant and breastfeeding women, neonates, patients with known hypersensitivity, and liver impairment.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!