Bestochem Formulations (India) Ltd. Generic : Adenosylcobalamin
69.70 500mcg/5mg/50mg 10
• The side-effects of adenosylcobalamin may include the following:
• General: Fever, low blood potassium levels
• Allergic reaction: Rash, itching, swelling under the skin, possible anaphylactic shock
• Digestive tract: Mild transient diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
• Nervous system: Tingling and numbness, headache, dizziness
• Blood: Polycythemia vera (increased production of red blood cells by the bone marrow)
• Heart: Congestive heart failure, low blood pressure, fluid accumulation in the lungs
• Eyes: Vision problems
• Allergic to adenosylcobalamin .
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!