Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Adapalene
79.00 0.1% w/w 15g
A brief sensation of warmth or stinging may occur immediately after applying the medication, redness, dryness, itching of the skin and scaling, mild burning, or worsening of acne may occur during the first 2-4 weeks of using the medication.
Topical- A thin film of gel should be applied once a day to affected areas after washing the skin.
It comes as a gel, a solution (liquid), and cream to apply to the skin as directed by your physician.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of eczema, sunburn, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight.
• Avoid contact with mouth; otherwise it may be harmful.
• Avoid getting pregnant while you are using adapalene.
• Waxing should not be performed on treated skin.
• Avoid applying on make-up and moisturizers.
Avoid excess dosage.
It is recommended to use a mild soap and lukewarm water to wash with while on this medication.
Store it at room temperature (25°C), away from excess heat and moisture.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!