This combination medication contains antituberculosis agents, prescribed for pulmonary tuberculosis.
Contraindicated in patients with a history of known hypersensitivity.
Patients weighing ≤ 44 kg – 4 tablets.
Patients weighing between 45-54 kg – 5 tablets.
Patients weighing ≥ 55 kg – 6 tablets.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal with a full glass of water.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, epilepsy, gout, HIV infection, alcoholism, liver or kidney impairment, malnutrition, elderly, children, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Gastrointestinal :
Heartburn, epigastric distress, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, jaundice, flatulence, cramps, and diarrhea.
• Liver : Abnormalities in liver function tests.
• Blood : Anemia and decrease in white blood cells.
• Central Nervous System : Headache, fever, drowsiness, fatigue, incoordination, dizziness, inability to concentrate, mental confusion, behavioral changes, muscle weakness, pains in extremities.
• Eye : Visual disturbances.
• Endocrine : Menstrual disturbances.
• Genitourinary : BUN.
• Hypersensitivity : Itching, rash, erythema multiforme including Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, sore mouth, sore tongue and eye inflammation.
• Miscellaneous : Fever, chills, bone pain, shortness of breath, wheezing, decrease in blood pressure and shock.
Avoid excess dosage
• Store at a room temperature between 15°C to 30°C
• Protect from excess humidity
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!