This medication is a semi-synthetically produced heparin-like macro molecular carbohydrate derivative, prescribed for interstitial cystitis or painful bladder syndrome (IC/PBS).
The recommended dose is 300 mg/day taken as one 100 mg capsule orally three times daily.
It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, at least 1 hour before meals or 2 hours after meals.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of aneurysm, hemophilia, ulcers, low platelet count, an intestinal blockage, liver or spleen disease, any allergy, who are taking other medication, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause increased bleeding, avoid bruising or injury.
Abdominal pain, diarrhea and dehydration.
• Central Nervous System : Sleeplessness, headache, severe emotional lability, depression, night blindness, dizziness and hyperactivity.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, diarrhea, indigestion, jaundice and vomiting.
• Skin: Rash, itching, tears, nose inflammation and increased sweating.
• Miscellaneous: Absence of menstrual periods, joint pain and vaginal inflammation.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C.