This combination medication is an analgesic, prescribed for moderate to severe pain. It inhibits the action of the substances that cause pain.
Adults- The usual initial adult dose is 1 tablet every three or four hours. This may be increased to 2 tablets when needed. Total daily dosage should not exceed 12 tablets.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of electrolyte imbalance, breathing problems, high blood pressure, heart disease, under active thyroid, Addison disease, liver or kidney disease, enlarged prostate, trouble in urinating, porphyria, stomach problems, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Central Nervous System :
Drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, nervousness, apprehension, depression, floating feeling, headache, weakness, faintness, disturbed dreams and sleeplessness.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting and constipation.
• Heart : High or low blood pressure, fast heart rate and poor blood circulation.
• Metabolic : Increased sweating, flushing of the skin, dry mouth and altered taste.
• Allergic reactions : Swelling of the face, shock, skin inflammation, itching, flushed skin, rash and hives.
• Eye : Blurred vision and difficulty in focusing.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Some drugs or therapeutic agents cause undesirable reactions in lungs, known as drug-induced ...
Sleep disorders are collectively known as ''Somnipathy.'' There are over 70 different medically ...
Unintended pregnancies are very common these days, and so one in about four pregnant women go for ...View All