This combination medication is prescribed for preventing pregnancy in women who use oral contraceptives.
Contraindicated in patients with blood clotting problems, suspectable pregnancy, breast cancer, endometrial, cervical, or vaginal cancer, heart problems, migraines, uncontrolled high blood pressure, undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding, liver disease or tumors, coronary artery disease, diabetes with vascular involvement and hypersensitivity.
Take one tablet by mouth at intervals not exceeding 24 hours, exactly as directed by your physician.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, as directed by your physician. This medication can be administered without regard to meals.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, gallbladder problems, migraines, heart, liver, or kidney disease, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, bleeding problems, mental illness, lupus, high blood calcium levels, dark skin patches, involuntary movements, varicose veins, seizures, hereditary angioedema, before puberty, obesity, endometriosis, abnormal mammogram, vaginal bleeding, who are taking other medications, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It should not be used in children.
• Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
• It does not stop the spread of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others, avoid sexual contact.
• Most Common - Headache, vaginal candidiasis, upper respiratory infection, nausea, menstrual cramps, breast tenderness, sinusitis, vaginitis (bacterial), abnormal cervical smear, acne, urinary tract infection, mood swings, weight gain, vomiting, abnormal bleeding from the uterus, hypertension.
• Genitourinary - Irregular periods, vaginal bleeding, painful menstruation, amenorrhea (absence of menstruation).
• Respiratory - Sudden closure of a pulmonary artery (pulmonary embolism), angioedema (swelling under the skin), severe reactions with respiratory and circulatory symptoms.
• Cardiovascular - Heart attack.
• Central Nervous System - Cerebral hemorrhage (bleeding from a ruptured blood vessel in the brain), cerebral thrombosis (blood clot in a cerebral artery or vein), mesenteric thrombosis (blocks blood flow in the mesenteric veins), retinal thrombosis (blockage in the blood flow to the retina), inflammation of a vein.
• Hypersensitivity - Rash.
• General - Abdominal pain, gallbladder disease, benign liver tumors, cholestatic jaundice.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store at room temperature (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!