This medication is an anti-inflammatory agent, prescribed for asthma attacks. It prevents the release of substances that cause inflammation (swelling) in the air passages of the lungs.
The recommended dosage for adult and pediatric patients 6 years of age and older is two inhalations (14mg/day) four times a day.
It comes as an aerosol to inhale by mouth, with or without food, as per physician’s direction.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of any allergy, who are taking other medications, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Always keep inhaler with you.
• It should not be used in children less than 3 years old.
• Special Senses :
• Respiratory: Coughing, upper respiratory infection/inflammation, sputum, difficulty in breathing and asthma.
• Gastrointestinal Tract : Nausea, vomiting, indigestion, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
• Central Nervous System : Dizziness.
• Body as a Whole : Headache, chest pain, fatigue and fever.
• Eye : Eye inflammation.
• Skin: Rash.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it in refrigerator (2 to 30°C), do not freeze it.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Lazy eye or amblyopia occurs when sight in one eye is less than the other in early childhood due to ...
Tracheal or windpipe cancer is a rare cancer and its cause is unclear. The most common squamous ...
Tecovirimat can be used to treat smallpox disease in adult and pediatric patients who weigh at ...View All