This medication is a combination of depigmentation agent and retinoid, prescribed for solar lentigines. It helps the skin renew itself.
Contraindicated in pregnant women and patients with hypersensitivity.
Topical- Apply twice daily by using the applicator, as directed by your physician.
It comes as a solution for topical application.
• For external use only; avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of eczema, irritated or inflamed skin, increased number of white blood cells, vitiligo, sunburn, who are taking other medications, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid using other topical medication, cosmetics, or other products while using this medication; otherwise it may cause drying effect.
• It should not be used in children.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight.
• It is inflammable; avoid storing nearby open flame or while smoking.
• Most Common : Redness, burning, stinging, tingling, desquamation, itching, and skin irritation.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (15° -30°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!