This medication is an topical antibacterial agent, prescribed for second- and third- degree bums.
Topical- Apply a thin layer over the affected area once or twice a day, as directed by your physician.
It comes as a cream to apply topically as directed by your physician.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, kidney impairment, breathing problems (eg, asthma), who are taking other medications, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• For external use only; avoid contact with eyes or mouth.
• It may be harmful if swallowed.
• Wash your hands thoroughly after applying this cream.
• Skin :
Pain on application or a burning sensation.
• Allergic : Rash, itching, facial swelling, hive, blisters, redness, and eosinophilia.
• Respiratory : Fast breathing, decrease in arterial PCO2.
• Metabolic : Acidosis, increase in serum chloride.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it in room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!