This medication is a local anesthetic, used as a topical local analgesia before certain medical procedures for skin. It blocks nerves from sending pain signals to the brain.
Dose is determined by the size of the area to be treated.
It comes as patch to apply topically, as directed by your healthcare provider.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver problems or pseudocholinesterase deficiency, very poor health, who are taking other medications, any allergy, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• For external use only; avoid contact with eyes, nose, or mouth.
• It may infrequently cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid live vaccination during the treatment period.
• It may cause harm if swallowed.
• Most Common :
Skin discoloration, redness, and swelling.
• Miscellaneous : Headache, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, and fever.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it in a refrigerator (2-8°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!