This combination medication contains estrogen and progestin, prescribed for menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats and others. It prevents egg release from ovaries.
Contraindicated in patients with estrogen-dependent neoplasia, cancer of the breast, uterus, cervix, or vagina, abnormal vaginal bleeding, liver impairment, suspected pregnancy, blood clots, heart attack, stroke, aneurysm, or heart disease and hypersensitivity.
PO- A single tablet to be taken orally once daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, as directed by your physician.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, heart, liver, or kidney disease, high blood pressure, vision problems, migraine, epilepsy, high cholesterol, breast disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Take calcium supplements along with this medication to ensure healthy bones.
• It does not prevent spreading of HIV or STD to others; avoid sexual contact, sharing of needles, injection supplies, or razors while taking this medication.
• It should not be used in children.
• Monitor liver function, kidney function, lung function, blood pressure, fasting blood glucose, and blood cholesterol regularly while taking this medication.
• Body As A Whole :
Headache, back pain, viral infection.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, indigestion, diarrhea.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint and muscle pain.
• Central Nervous System : Nervousness, depression.
• Respiratory : Nose inflammation, inflammation of the sinuses.
• Genitourinary : Breast pain, urinary tract infection, vaginal inflammation.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store the medication as directed by your physician.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Collagen plays a crucial role in glowing skin, strong nails and shiny hair. You can boost collagen ...
CRISPR technology is a simple but potent tool for editing any part of the genome (complete set of ...
FDA recently approved Mogamulizumab-kpkc, a human monoclonal antibody prescribed for adult ...View All