This medication is a coronary vasodilator, prescribed for blood clot events. It works by preventing excessive blood clotting.
PO- The recommended dose is 75-100 mg four times daily as an adjunct to the usual warfarin therapy.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with low blood pressure, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages.
• It should not be used in children.
• Most Common : Headache, dizziness, flushing, weakness, fainting, nausea, vomiting and skin rash.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature, and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Birth Control Implant is a long-acting birth control contraceptive inserted into the arm. It is a ...
Mastocytosis is a rare condition marked by accumulation of mast cells under the skin and various ...
Lusutrombopag is used to treat abnormally low platelet counts (thrombocytopenia) in adult patients ...View All