This medication is a coronary vasodilator, prescribed for blood clot events. It works by preventing excessive blood clotting.
PO- The recommended dose is 75-100 mg four times daily as an adjunct to the usual warfarin therapy.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with low blood pressure, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages.
• It should not be used in children.
• Most Common : Headache, dizziness, flushing, weakness, fainting, nausea, vomiting and skin rash.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature, and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Pets can give you diseases. Surprised? You may love your pet but beware! Your pets might be ...
Water is essential to balance body fluids, boost brain function, improve digestion, prevent ...
Drug hypersensitivity is an adverse reaction that occurs due to an interaction between a drug and ...View All