This combination medication contains synthetic vitamin D3 analogue and anti-inflammatory, antipruritic agents, prescribed for psoriasis. Calcipotriene decreases the rate of skin cell reproduction and Betamethasone reduces swelling and relieves itching.
Contraindicated in patients with pustular psoriasis, poor calcium metabolism and hypersensitivity.
Topical- Adults- Apply once daily for up to 4 weeks.
It comes as a solution for topical use, apply as directed by your physician.
• For external use only; avoid contact with eyes, mouth and vagina.
• Monitor serum calcium level regularly while using this medication.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of skin scar, increased level of blood calcium, skin infection, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Central Nervous System :
• Skin : Itching, psoriasis and scaly rash.
• ENT : Throat inflammation.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!