This medication is a bronchodilator, prescribed for the relief of bronchospasm due to asthma and other respiratory diseases. It works by relaxing muscles in the airways to improve breathing.
The recommended adult dose for treating asthma is 2 inhalations every 8 hours. Maximum dose is 2 inhalations every 4 hours or 3 inhalations every 6 hours.
It comes as a solution for inhalation, as directed by your physician.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with heart disease, high blood pressure, seizures, overactive thyroid, liver or kidney problems, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Allergic reactions :
Difficulty in breathing, closing of the throat, swelling of your lips, tongue or face and hives.
• Heart : Chest pain and irregular heart beat.
• Central Nervous System : Headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, sleeplessness, tremor and nervousness.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dry mouth.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature, away from excess heat.
Avoid puncturing the container, and do not discard it in an incinerator or fire.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!