Note: It is available only in India and Japan.
This medication is a calcium channel blocker, prescribed for high blood pressure and chest pain.
Pregnancy and lactation.
PO- HTN- 2-4 mg once daily, up to 8 mg once daily if needed. Angina pectoris- 4 mg twice daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
• It may cause dizziness or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid abrupt withdrawal.
• Monitor liver function regularly while taking this medication.
• Heart :
Palpitations, facial flushing, hot flushes and chest pressure.
• Central Nervous System : Sensation, headache, dizziness, sleepiness and uneasiness.
• Gastrointestinal : Constipation, nausea and abdominal discomfort.
• ENT : Ringing in the ear.
• Musculoskeletal : Redness, warm feeling in the fingers and stiffness in shoulders.
• Genitourinary : Urinary frequency.
• Hypersensitive reactions : Rash and itching.
• Metabolic : Elevated liver enzyme.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!