Note: This brand is not available in US market.
This medication is an antihistamine, prescribed for allergic rhinitis and chronic idiopathic urticaria.
Contraindicated in patients with bruising.
Adult: PO- The recommended dose is 10 mg once daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
• Avoid excess dosage; otherwise it may cause severe heart problem.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of prostate enlargement, urinary retention, increased eye pressure, intestinal obstruction, liver diseases, epilepsy, children, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Severe Effects :
Abnormal heart rhythm.
• Most Common : Palpitations, low blood pressure and dizziness.
• Central Nervous System : Drowsiness, headache, fatigue, increased appetite and weight and nervousness.
• Gastrointestinal System : Nausea, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
• Eye and ENT : Dry mouth, inflammation of pharynx and eye.
• Other : Joint pain.
It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Store it at room temperature (15°- 30°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!