- Use any of these oils, like olive, jojoba or almond oil, gently massage the area – using outward strokes with the fingertips.
- Citrus is good for skin care, mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of glycerin, apply and leave for overnight.
- A vitamin E capsule can be cut open and applied, one for each eye.
- Egg white can be applied as a face mask as it will tighten the skin. Once it dries wash off with warm water.
- Milk contains acids which clean out the outer layer of wrinkled skin, so newer unwrinkled skin is formed. Squares of clean cloth are dipped in milk and placed on the affected areas for 15 minutes and then rinsed.
- Aloe vera gel is very beneficial for treatment of crow’s feet. It is best to use a fresh leaf for the gel.
- Avocado pulp is very good, mash the pulp of half the fruit and apply around the area where wrinkles are formed. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash with warm water. Rid Dark Circles Naturally:
- Massage groundnut oil or almond oil gently around the eyes.
- Make a paste by grating some raw potatoes, place on gauze squares and place on eyes and relax for half an hour. The same can be done with cucumber.
- Take 1 tablespoon of pineapple juice and add a pinch of turmeric to it. Apply and rinse after half an hour.
- Pumpkin slices placed on the eyes are good and also slices of chilled cucumber.
- A paste of fresh mint leaves applied on the dark circles for 20 minutes and rinsed away gently, for a period of 4-5 months will show a difference.
- Half a teaspoon of tomato juice, added to half a teaspoon of gramflour with a few drops of lemon juice – when applied on dark circles for 10 -15 minutes will lighten the shadows.
- With the index finger, the bone just below the eye is pressed firmly for a few seconds and released. Repeat this 10 times both morning and evening.
Those who have dark circles running in the family there is not too much you can do, except conceal them with creams and eat well and sleep well. There are some home remedies that will definitely lighten them and clear up shadows due to fatigue, stress or illness.
Naturally Thick Eyelashes:
For thick eyelashes ensure that the mascara and eyeliners used are cleaned thoroughly. Use an eyelash brush to do this or a clean mascara brush can be used.
- Apply vitamin E from the capsule on the lashes, with a clean mascara brush.
- Comb the eyelashes twice a day with an eyelash brush.
- Olive oil applied on the eyelashes will not only thicken them but strengthen them also. Leave it on overnight.
- Vaseline, castor oil and petroleum jelly are all good for thick eyelashes.
- Avoid using eyelash curlers while working with any treatment for thick eyelashes.