Health Precautions Before, During and After Travel
- Fear of flying
- Precautions For Travelers With Medical Condition
- Motion sickness
- Medical kit
- Blood clots (DVT) Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Sinus and Ear pressure
- Sleep pattern disturbance or Jetlag
- Diabetic traveler
- Other medical conditions
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Pregnant women
- Malaria, Dengue, Yellow Fever
- Lung disease
- Heart disease
People with Diabetes who are on regular insulin doses should consult with their medical practitioners about the best way to schedule insulin doses during travel.
Diabetic traveler should stick to their special diet and not try out new foods while flying. Most of the major Airlines serve special diabetic food on prior request.
The used needles should be disposed off in an appropriate manner. They should not be discarded in the seat pockets or in the toilet. Cabin attendants will help with disposable boxes on request.