Cyst- An abnormal sac containing fluid or semi-solid material. Fallopian tubes
Endometriosis- A benign condition that occurs when cells from the lining of the uterus begin growing outside the uterus.
- Slender tubes that carry ova from the ovaries to the uterus. Hysterectomy
-Surgical removal of the uterus.
- The excessive loss of calcium from the bones, causing the bones to become fragile and break easily. Tuboovarian abscess
- Infection of the ovary and tubes.Haemostasis
- The process whereby bleeding is halted.Menopause
- The natural cessation of menstruation occurring usually between the age of 45 and 55 years.Ovaries
- A pair of female reproductive glands in which the ova, or eggs, are formed. The ovaries are located in the pelvis, one on each side of the uterus and are the size of an almond.Salpingo
-oophorectomy- Surgical removal of the fallopian tubes and ovaries.