- What are the Types of Fracture?
- What are the Causes of Fracture?
- What are the Symptoms of Fracture?
- How is a Fracture Diagnosed and Treated?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest Publication and Research
What are the Symptoms of Fracture?
The main symptoms of fracture include pain, swelling and inability to move the affected area.
Symptoms of fracture include -
An out-of-shape limb or joint that is visible to the eye
Unbearable or intense pain, especially on movement
Inability to move the affected bone or joint
Feeling of numbness or a tingling sensation
Skin discoloration around the affected area
In some cases, the broken bone can be seen protruding out of the skin surface
Bleeding in case of open fracture