• N


Comments on Central Government Health Scheme

Total Comments : 149  Page 3
The charges towards treatment will be as per new CGHS-2011 Pune and AIMS,. New Delhi and further amendment from time to time if any. In this regard I want to know what are the Fees to be charged for the pathology investigations done in a private Pathology laboratory?
avatar name
When is the scheme being implemented as the present scheme of reimbursement does not serve the purpose
avatar name
it has taken a time in long time in implementation of cgephis.pensioners living out of cghs area are badly affected by this. govt may kindly consider it on priority and also intimate expected date of implementation jaspal singh
avatar name
I'm Retd employee of AAIW and is having CGHS facility at Jabalpur[M.P], now I am staying with my son in Chennai, kindly let me know can I avail CGHS facility in chennai
avatar name
Yes. One can have CGHS treatment at all the places where CGHS facilities are available provided he/she is a CGHS member.
avatar name
I m a serving employee in bsf under ministry of home, presently posted in siliguri, [WB]. Am I eligible for cghs facility?
avatar name
My Father got the CGHS card in Pune. Is it possible to avail the services from Bangalore?
avatar name
My son age 25 year on 18th Sept. 2012 and he was suffring from Dengue and admitted on 12th Oct. 2012 in pvt. Hospital for treatment in emergency. So i request you to kindly give any rule/relaxation power for 24 days
avatar name
Are the postal Department employees eligible for CGHS benefit? Does the retired employees of postal department can avail the CGHS Benefit by surrendering their last pay or by any other means after retirement. Please confirm.
avatar name
My father retired in 1991 and has been claiming fixed allowance of Rs.300 p.m. Now for the last 5-6 months he is having serious ailments including stage IV of cancer and is admit in ICU in Mohali . We are spending heavy expenditure on his treatment . Please suggest the procedure for re imbursement and procedure for CGHS facilities. Regards! A.K.Verma
avatar name