What are the Symptoms and Signs of Spondylolisthesis?
The most common symptom of spondylolisthesis is lower back pain.
Symptoms of spondylolisthesis include:
• Lower back pain, which usually worsens after exercise.
• Stiffness and tenderness in the affected area of the spine.
• Tightening of the hamstring muscles in the back of the thighs.
• Pain, numbness, tingling or weakness in the thighs, legs and buttocks, which is because of nerve compression.
• Severe nerve compression can result in loss of bladder and bowel control.
You May Also Like