- Introduction of Nuclear Medicine
- About Radioisotope Scan
- Principle Of Radioisotope Scan
- Applications Of Radioisotope Scan
- How Will The Test Be†Done?
- What Happens Following Isotope Administration?
- Will The Radiation Be Harmful?
- What Are The Risks?
- Isotope Scan And Technetium - 99m
- Latest Publication and Research
Principle Of Radioisotope Scan
With this knowledge, it is possible to attach various radioisotopes to biologically active substances. Once a radioactive form of one of these substances enters the body, it is incorporated into the normal biological processes and excreted in the usual ways. A detector that traces the movement of this chemical through the human body can be used to obtain valuable information regarding the human body and itís functioning.