– An individual with two cell types or more, comprising of different chromosome number or structure
- A communicative procedure that undertakes to deal with the problems that
rise in a family with the occurrence or the risk of occurrence of a genetic abnormality
- A pedigree involves recording a family’s history and making use of a standard set of symbols to represent the status of each member of the family
- An allele is an alternative form of a gene loated on a given locus of a chromosome
– Genes are located on the chromosomes and carry the information representing a protein
- Chromosomes are structures made up of DNA and proteins found in the cells of all organisms.The number of chromosomes is species- specific.In humans it is 46.