Diabetes symptoms are:Frequent urination
- When blood sugar is too high, your kidneys can't absorb the excess glucose. The glucose leaks into urine, pulling water with it.
- The process of dehydration makes you thirsty.
- High blood sugar may cause new blood vessels to form and may damage old blood vessels on the retina at the back of your eye.
- To make up for the lost fuel, your body burns fat reserves, and you may lose weight.
- When your cells don't get enough glucose, their primary fuel source, fatigue results.
- Burning of fat reserves also may make you hungry.
Diabetes Symptoms: Check For Normal Sugar Values