- About Blood Group
- Determining the Blood Group
- About Blood Typing
- Frequency of occurrence of Blood Groups
- Other blood types besides the ABO blood group
- About Rh typing
- How is Blood Group testing done?
- When is Blood Group typing done?
- About cross matching
- How is cross matching done?
- Latest Publication and Research
What is frequency of occurrence of the various blood groups?
O Blood group occurs in 46% of the individuals , A blood group occurs in 42%, B blood group occurs in 9% and AB blood group in 3% of the population. Generally blood group O individuals are considered universal donors and blood group AB individuals are considered universal recipients.
You May Also Like