- About Blood Group
- Determining the Blood Group
- About Blood Typing
- Frequency of occurrence of Blood Groups
- Other blood types besides the ABO blood group
- About Rh typing
- How is Blood Group testing done?
- When is Blood Group typing done?
- About cross matching
- How is cross matching done?
- Latest Publication and Research
How is blood group testing done?
Blood group testing is done by mixing a sample of blood with different samples of plasma known to contain different antibodies. Depending on whether the blood cells clump together for each type of antibody the blood group and rhesus type is determ.
You May Also Like