Hypoxemia - Decreased levels of oxygen in the blood.
Hypercapnia - Increased levels of carbon dioxide in the blood.
- Accumulation of fluid in the optic disc due to raised intracranial pressures.
- Cessation of breathing for about 10sec or more.
- the sounds made in the throat due to partial obstruction of the airways during sleep.
- Irregularities in the heart rate and rhythm.
- Disruption of the regularity of sleep due to repeated arousals.
-Slow, shallow breathing due to obstruction of the airways.
-Death of the cardiac muscle due to insufficient blood supply to the same.
- Ability to concentrate and memorize facts.