- Needs for Endometrial Biopsy?
- Detection of Endometrial Cancer
- Endometrium Biopsy Test
- Sampling Devices for Endometrial Biopsy
- Precautions - Before Biopsy
- How will you feel theTest?
- Precautions - After Biopsy
- Risks Factors of Endometrial Biopsy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest Publication and Research
What are the precautions to be taken after the Procedure?
Normally, cramping or vaginal bleeding occurs for a few days after the procedure. Consult your doctor for pain relievers; be sure to take only recommended medications, you can use sanitary pad for bleeding.
You should have restricted activity to do strenuous activity or heavy lifting.