National Insurance Company Ltd
Varistha Mediclaim for Senior Citizens
Critical Illness cover is an optional cover under the policy. Diseases covered under Critical Illnesses are as under:
• Coronary Artery Surgery
• Renal Failure i.e. Failure for both kidneys
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Major Organ Transplants like kidney, Lung, Pancreas or Bone marrow
• Paralysis and blindness at extra premium
Sum Insured: Sum Insured is fixed per person. Under Hospitalization & Domiciliary Hospitalization Cover sum Insured is Rs.1,00,000/- and under Critical Illness cover Sum Insured is Rs.2,00,000/-.
|60-65 Years||66-70 Years||71-75 Years||76-80 Years|
For fresh entrants to National Insurance above premium will be loaded by 10%. Under Mediclaim Section(Section I), if the insured intends to cover pre-existing diseases of Hypertension and/or Diabetes from the inception of the policy he/she has to pay additional premium @10% for either hypertension or diabetes & 20% for hypertension & diabetes for first year of the policy. However, if a fresh entrant suffers from blood pressure/hypertension and/or diabetes and opts for Critical Illness cover, the same may be covered at additional premium @10% for either hypertension or diabetes & 20% for hypertension & diabetes provided no organ of the proposer is affected in consequence of blood pressure and/ or diabetes. If the medical report indicates occurrence of any such consequential complication, those proposals will be declined.