Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)
- Scheme & Eligibility
- Salient Features
- Wellness Centres & CGHS Dispensaries/Hospitals
- Referral Procedure
- List of CGHS Forms
- CGHS Cards
- Dependence Certificate and CGHS Subscription Rates
- Procedure for Referrals and Admission in Hospitals
- List of Emergency Conditions
- Administrative and Functioning of CGHS
- Central Government Employees & Pensioners Health Insurance Scheme (CGEPHIS)
- CGHS Beneficiary can claim Health Insurance
- CGHS – For Serving Government Employees & Pensioners
- CGHS Officials/Pensioners on Tour or Out-of-Station
- Medical Facilities to Central Government Employees (Serving and Retired)
- Contact Details & Helpline- CGHS
- Latest Publication and Research
Wellness Centres & CGHS Dispensaries/Hospitals
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and Medical Officers who are in-charge of the dispensaries or hospitals are solely responsible for proper and smooth working of dispensary or hospital as well as to ensure observance of orders that may be issued by the competent authority of CGHS from time to time.
Working hours of the Wellness Centre/polyclinic:
7.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. on all working days (except Sunday and Public Holiday)
Additional and Limited Emergency Services (in Functional Dispensaries only) - 1.30 P.M.-7.30 A.M next day
On Sundays and Public holidays the service continues from 7.30 A.M to 7.30 A.M next day.
Registration Timings: The registration is stopped 15 minutes prior to the scheduled closing time of the dispensary. However, no patient who is seriously ill is sent back unattended in the dispensary.
All CMOs (Chief Medical Officers) who are in-charge of Wellness Centres are CPIOs (Central Public Information Officers).