Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)
- Scheme & Eligibility
- Salient Features
- Wellness Centres & CGHS Dispensaries/Hospitals
- Referral Procedure
- List of CGHS Forms
- CGHS Cards
- Dependence Certificate and CGHS Subscription Rates
- Procedure for Referrals and Admission in Hospitals
- List of Emergency Conditions
- Administrative and Functioning of CGHS
- Central Government Employees & Pensioners Health Insurance Scheme (CGEPHIS)
- CGHS Beneficiary can claim Health Insurance
- CGHS – For Serving Government Employees & Pensioners
- CGHS Officials/Pensioners on Tour or Out-of-Station
- Medical Facilities to Central Government Employees (Serving and Retired)
- Contact Details & Helpline- CGHS
- Latest Publication and Research
List of Emergency Conditions
a) Acute Coronary Syndromes viz. (Coronary Artery By-pass Graft or Percutaneous Trans-Luminal Coronary Angioplasty) including Myocardial Infarction, Unstable Angina, Ventricular Arrhythmias, Paroxysmal Supra- Ventricular Tachycardia, Cardiac Tamponade, Acute Left-Ventricular Failure, Severe Congestive Cardiac Failure, Accelerated Hypertension, Complete Heart Block and Stokes-Adams Attack, Acute Aortic dissection.
b) Acute Limb Ischemia, Rupture of Aneurism, Medical and surgical shock and peripheral circulatory failure.
c) Cerebro-Vascular Attack, Strokes, sudden Unconsciousness, Head Injury, Respiratory failure, De-compensated Lung Disease, Cerebro-Meningeal Infection, Convulsions, Acute Paralysis, Acute Visual Loss.
d) Acute Abdomen
e) RTA (Road Traffic Accident) with injuries including fall
f) Acute Poisoning
g) Acute Renal Failure
h) Acute Abdomen in females including Acute Obstetrical and Gynecological Emergencies.
i) Heat Stroke
O.P.D (Outdoor Patient Department) treatment and subsequent follow-up after hospitalization is not permitted in Private Hospitals and Diagnostic Centres recognized under CGHS. Exceptions for follow-up treatment are permissible in following conditions for a period of 3 to 6 months after conducting the surgical procedure, are as follows:
b. Cardiac Surgery including Angioplasty
c. Cancer Surgery, Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy
d. Organ transplant viz. Kidney
e. Knee replacement.
f. RTA (Road Traffic Accident)