- Test Your Happiness Score
- Anorexia or Bulimia Screening Test
- Life Stress Test | Life Stressor Chart
- Smoking Risk Calculator
- Depression Calculator
- Target Heart Rate During Exercise
- Drug Abuse Screening Test
- Blood Alcohol Level
- Fitness and Exercise Calorie Calculator for Weight Loss
- Age for Marriage License
- Anxiety Screening Test
- Sex Calculator
- Adult ADHD Screening Calculator
- Weight Loss Calculator
- Metabolic Syndrome Calculator
- Epworth Sleepiness Scale
- Travel Vaccination Calculator
- Waist to Height Ratio
- Sex Duration Calculator
- Life Span (or) Death Clock
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Calculator
- Alzheimer's Risk Assessment Calculator
- Shoe Size Conversion Calculator
- Life Expectancy or Longevity Calculator
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Depression Screening Test
- Alcohol Self Screening Test
- Fitness Calculator
- Dementia Risk Calculator
- Personality Disorder Screening Test
- Test Your Happiness
Weight Loss Calculator
Planning to set realistic goals to lose weight the healthy way? Overweight and obesity lead to serious health issues causing nearly 2.8 million adult deaths each year globally. Effective weight loss plans don’t just stop with eating less food and reducing your caloric value. Along with dieting it is important to follow some exercise regimen for healthy weight loss.
|Daily Activity Levels|
|Sedentary||Bare minimum activity e.g. desk jobs, simple cooking|
|Lightly Active||Light exercise or sports for 1 to 3 days per week|
|Moderately Active||Exercise or sports for 3 to 5 days per week|
|Very Active||Hard exercise or sports for 5 to 7 days per week|
|Extra Active||Very hard exercise or sports and physical job|
Weight Loss Tips
- If you consume more than what your body uses, then you must exercise to burn these excess calories. Otherwise due to the fat accumulation you will gain weight.
- To lose weight, you need not eat less and starve but eat foods with low calorific values. Choosing your diet is a key to lose weight in a healthy way.
- It is a bad idea to cut carbohydrates (carbs) off your diet thinking they will fatten you.
- Carbohydrates are the main source of energy. So it is necessary to include foods rich in complex carbs like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains as they also provide fiber, vitamins and minerals. Food items like cookies and candies contain only simple carbs and fewer nutrients so you can take them off your diet.
- Skipping breakfast doesn't help you lose weight but it makes you deficient in fiber and other vitamins and minerals. In addition, it makes you feel hungrier and you eat more for lunch.
- Eat fiber-rich foods like beans, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Since they take more time for digestion, you may feel full for a longer time.
- You cannot limit your caloric intake to less than 800 as it causes nutritional deficiency that may affect the metabolic functions of your body.