Women's Health y
- Gestational Diabetes Calculator or Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator (WHO)
- Iron Intake Calculator
- Multiple Pregnancy Calculator
- American Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator or Gestational Diabetes Calculator
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
- Alzheimer's Risk Assessment Calculator
- Period / Menstrual Cycle Calculator
- Urinary Incontinence Calculator
- Dementia Risk Calculator
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Virginity Calculator
- Pregnancy Confirmation Calculator
- Pregnancy Calorie Intake Calculator
- Osteoporosis Risk Chart
- Pregnancy Diabetes Chart or Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Chart
- Over-active Bladder Calculator
- Ovulation Calculator / Ovulation Calendar / Ovulation Chart
- Preventive Health - Screening Tests & charts
- Father's Blood Group Calculator
- High Risk Pregnancy Group Calculator
Virginity is in vogue again. Virginity till recently was considered a stigma among young girls. The current trends indicate that girls now want to preserve their chastity till they get married. The average age at which a girl normally loses her virginity varies and depends on their ethnicity and the country they live in.
Are you curious to know how you compare with others of your age, if so - use our virginity calculator and find out.
Teen Sexual Activity Facts
- Four in ten girls who had their first intercourse at the age of 13 or 14 years reported that it was either forced or non-voluntary or unwanted.
- By 15 years about 13% of teens have had sexual intercourse.
- By the time they reach 19 years 7 out of 10 teens have had sexual intercourse at least once.
- The chance of becoming pregnant within a year if not using a condom is much higher (90%) among the teens than others.
- Nearly a third of all teen pregnancies end up in abortion.