Women's Health y
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Father's Blood Group Calculator
- Pregnancy Calorie Intake Calculator
- Preventive Health - Screening Tests & charts
- Alzheimer's Risk Assessment Calculator
- Multiple Pregnancy Calculator
- High Risk Pregnancy Group Calculator
- Dementia Risk Calculator
- Over-active Bladder Calculator
- Urinary Incontinence Calculator
- Period / Menstrual Cycle Calculator
- American Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator or Gestational Diabetes Calculator
- Ovulation Calculator / Ovulation Calendar / Ovulation Chart
- Osteoporosis Risk Chart
- Pregnancy Diabetes Chart or Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Chart
- Virginity Calculator
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
- Pregnancy Confirmation Calculator
- Iron Intake Calculator
- Gestational Diabetes Calculator or Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator (WHO)
Virginity is in vogue again. Virginity till recently was considered a stigma among young girls. The current trends indicate that girls now want to preserve their chastity till they get married. The average age at which a girl normally loses her virginity varies and depends on their ethnicity and the country they live in.
Are you curious to know how you compare with others of your age, if so - use our virginity calculator and find out.
Teen Sexual Activity Facts
- Four in ten girls who had their first intercourse at the age of 13 or 14 years reported that it was either forced or non-voluntary or unwanted.
- By 15 years about 13% of teens have had sexual intercourse.
- By the time they reach 19 years 7 out of 10 teens have had sexual intercourse at least once.
- The chance of becoming pregnant within a year if not using a condom is much higher (90%) among the teens than others.
- Nearly a third of all teen pregnancies end up in abortion.