- Father's Blood Group Calculator
- HIV/AIDS Risk Calculator
- Swine Flu Risk Calculator
- Eye Test for Myopia or Near-sightedness
- Teeth Chart
- Hair Loss Calculator
- Fitness and Exercise Calorie Calculator for Weight Loss
- Blood Donation Due Date Calculator
- Blood Group Calculator
- Preventive Health - Screening Tests & charts
- Fitness Calculator
- Find your Body Type - Ayurveda
- Constipation Calculator
- Weight Loss Calculator
- Physiotherapy Utilities
- Procedure/Surgery Cost Comparison Calculator
Preventive Healthcare Guidelines | Preventive Health Screening Charts
Medindia's Preventive Healthcare or Health Screening Guidelines is a screening chart specific for each age group and differ between men and women. Always remember - prevention is better than cure, so in your own interest find out what is recommended for your age and sex. Once you key in your information, the carefully recommended screening tests are formatted in an easy to follow chart.
Health Tips for Disease Prevention
- Make sure you get right vaccinations at right time. Immunization helps prevent diseases.
- Be physically active and maintain a healthy weight. Obesity is the cause of many heart diseases. By maintaining a proper diet you are making sure that you live a longer and healthy life.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption. They reduce your lifetime greatly.
- If you are sexually active, always use preventive measures to avoid contracting Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs). Undertake screening tests for STDs regularly.
- Foods rich in Vitamin B12 and Folic acid when taken during pregnancy can help prevent birth defects.
- Medical check-up is very much useful in obtaining health insurance.