- Urinary Incontinence Calculator
- High Risk Pregnancy Group Calculator
- Virginity Calculator
- Pregnancy Calorie Intake Calculator
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
- Ovulation Calculator / Ovulation Calendar / Ovulation Chart
- Gestational Diabetes Calculator or Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator (WHO)
- Pregnancy Confirmation Calculator
- Period / Menstrual Cycle Calculator
- Pregnancy Diabetes Chart or Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Chart
- Father's Blood Group Calculator
- Iron Intake Calculator
- Over-active Bladder Calculator
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Preventive Health - Screening Tests & charts
- Osteoporosis Risk Chart
- American Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator or Gestational Diabetes Calculator
- Multiple Pregnancy Calculator
Ovulation Calculator / Ovulation Calendar / Ovulation Chart
Once this data is available, the calculator will provide you with the information about the approximate day of ovulation and the days on which you are most fertile for pregnancy. Good Luck with your calculation!!
Top Ten Ovulation Facts
- Each girl baby is born with few million immature eggs in each of the two ovaries.
- Once the girls attain puberty menstruation starts and ovulation begins.
- During ovulation generally only one egg is released.
- Once the egg is released from the ovary it survives for only 12-24 hours.
- The sperm from a partner should be available during this time to impregnate the egg.
- Once fertilized, the egg takes 6-12 days for its implantation in the uterus and for the pregnancy to start.
- During ovulation the body temperature rises by a few points (but remains within the normal range).
- Sometimes some light blood spotting may occur during ovulation.
- Some women may experience pain or ache in the lower section of the abdomen and this is called mittelschmerz, which means, "middle pain" in German.
- Ovulation can get affected by stress, illness or drugs.