Health Risk Assessment Tools y
- Calculate Your Lifetime Risk of Heart Attack
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Online Mini Health Checkup
- HIV/AIDS Risk Calculator
- Stroke Risk Calculator
- Lifetime Risk Calculator for Cancers
- Osteoporosis Risk Chart
- High Risk Pregnancy Group Calculator
- Alzheimer's Risk Assessment Calculator
- Diabetes Risk Assessment Calculator
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Risk Calculator
- Dementia Risk Calculator
- Swine Flu Risk Calculator
- Smoking Risk Calculator
- Lifetime Risk Assessment Calculator
Lifetime Risk Calculator for Cancers
Calculate your lifetime risk of being afflicted by some of the common cancers. Lifetime risk is calculated by knowing the incidence of a cancer and this calculation may not apply to all the regions of the world. However as the data is accurate from United States – it maybe more applicable to their population and some of the other industrialized countries.
People often are more scared of getting hit by lightening than getting a cancer. However the risk getting hit by lightening and dying in a lifetime is remote and is 1 in 32,000 for a 75 year lifespan whereas the risk of suffering from a cancer is 1 in 3.
These risks are applicable for approx. 75 years lifespan.