Health Risk Assessment Tools y
- Diabetes Risk Assessment Calculator
- Osteoporosis Risk Chart
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Risk Calculator
- Calculate Your Lifetime Risk of Heart Attack
- Smoking Risk Calculator
- Dementia Risk Calculator
- HIV/AIDS Risk Calculator
- Swine Flu Risk Calculator
- High Risk Pregnancy Group Calculator
- Lifetime Risk Assessment Calculator
- Alzheimer's Risk Assessment Calculator
- Lifetime Risk Calculator for Cancers
- Online Mini Health Checkup
- Stroke Risk Calculator
Lifetime Risk Calculator for Cancers
Calculate your lifetime risk of being afflicted by some of the common cancers. Lifetime risk is calculated by knowing the incidence of a cancer and this calculation may not apply to all the regions of the world. However as the data is accurate from United States – it maybe more applicable to their population and some of the other industrialized countries.
People often are more scared of getting hit by lightening than getting a cancer. However the risk getting hit by lightening and dying in a lifetime is remote and is 1 in 32,000 for a 75 year lifespan whereas the risk of suffering from a cancer is 1 in 3.
These risks are applicable for approx. 75 years lifespan.