Health Risk Assessment Tools y
- Swine Flu Risk Calculator
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Online Mini Health Checkup
- Smoking Risk Calculator
- Lifetime Risk Calculator for Cancers
- High Risk Pregnancy Group Calculator
- HIV/AIDS Risk Calculator
- Alzheimer's Risk Assessment Calculator
- Calculate Your Lifetime Risk of Heart Attack
- Dementia Risk Calculator
- Diabetes Risk Assessment Calculator
- Osteoporosis Risk Chart
- Stroke Risk Calculator
- Lifetime Risk Assessment Calculator
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Risk Calculator
Lifetime Risk Calculator for Cancers
Calculate your lifetime risk of being afflicted by some of the common cancers. Lifetime risk is calculated by knowing the incidence of a cancer and this calculation may not apply to all the regions of the world. However as the data is accurate from United States – it maybe more applicable to their population and some of the other industrialized countries.
People often are more scared of getting hit by lightening than getting a cancer. However the risk getting hit by lightening and dying in a lifetime is remote and is 1 in 32,000 for a 75 year lifespan whereas the risk of suffering from a cancer is 1 in 3.
These risks are applicable for approx. 75 years lifespan.