Health Risk Assessment Tools y
- Alzheimer's Risk Assessment Calculator
- Diabetes Risk Assessment Calculator
- Lifetime Risk Assessment Calculator
- Smoking Risk Calculator
- Dementia Risk Calculator
- Stroke Risk Calculator
- Calculate Your Lifetime Risk of Heart Attack
- High Risk Pregnancy Group Calculator
- HIV/AIDS Risk Calculator
- Online Mini Health Checkup
- Osteoporosis Risk Chart
- Lifetime Risk Calculator for Cancers
- Swine Flu Risk Calculator
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Risk Calculator
Lifetime Risk Calculator for Cancers
Calculate your lifetime risk of being afflicted by some of the common cancers. Lifetime risk is calculated by knowing the incidence of a cancer and this calculation may not apply to all the regions of the world. However as the data is accurate from United States – it maybe more applicable to their population and some of the other industrialized countries.
People often are more scared of getting hit by lightening than getting a cancer. However the risk getting hit by lightening and dying in a lifetime is remote and is 1 in 32,000 for a 75 year lifespan whereas the risk of suffering from a cancer is 1 in 3.
These risks are applicable for approx. 75 years lifespan.