- Blood Pressure Chart
- Respiratory Rate and Breath-Count Calculator
- Pulse Rate Chart (or) Heart Rate Chart
- Waist to Height Ratio
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Heartbeat Calculator
- Activity Calorie Calculator
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Heart Attack Risk Calculator
- Chest Measurements
- Heart Rate (Pulse Rate) During Physical Exertion
Ideal Chest Measurement
A few interesting facts :* The heart incessantly and rhythmically beats about 72 times a minute - known as the heart rate.
* At every contraction the heart pumps about 70 ml of blood, thus it pumps about 5 litres of blood every minute.
* Blood pressure is the pressure on the blood vessels by the circulating blood due to the beating of heart muscles.