Cardiac Tools y
- Heartbeat Calculator
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Heart Attack Risk Calculator
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Pulse Rate Chart (or) Heart Rate Chart
- Respiratory Rate and Breath-Count Calculator
- Activity Calorie Calculator
- Heart Rate (Pulse Rate) During Physical Exertion
- Waist to Height Ratio
- Blood Pressure Chart
- Chest Measurements
Ideal Chest Measurement
Are your embarrassed about your physique? Chest measurement in men is an important determinant of physique and personality. Find out what would be the ideal measurement of your chest for your height.
Just key in your height in either cms or inches and click the submit button and you will get the results for the ideal average chest measurement for your height. However if your chest measures more than the ideal by an inch or two please do not worry a broad chest only adds to your personality. If less, work on your chest in the gym under the guidance of an instructor. This calculator is only for the men folks.
A few interesting facts :* The heart incessantly and rhythmically beats about 72 times a minute - known as the heart rate.
* At every contraction the heart pumps about 70 ml of blood, thus it pumps about 5 litres of blood every minute.
* Blood pressure is the pressure on the blood vessels by the circulating blood due to the beating of heart muscles.