- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Chest Measurements
- Pulse Rate Chart (or) Heart Rate Chart
- Activity Calorie Calculator
- Heart Attack Risk Calculator
- Respiratory Rate and Breath-Count Calculator
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Waist to Height Ratio
- Heartbeat Calculator
- Blood Pressure Chart
- Heart Rate (Pulse Rate) During Physical Exertion
Online Heartbeat Calculator | Heart Odometer
Do you know these amazing facts about heart rate?
- The fetal heart begins to beat with a regular rhythm at around 6 to 7 weeks of pregnancy. By the week of 22, fetal heartbeat can be heard with stethoscope.
- The average heart beats 72 times in a minute to help the blood travel around our body. On an average the blood travels a total of 12,000 miles (or 19,000 km) in a day.
- Each heart beat pumps blood and in a lifetime one million barrels of blood are pumped.
- The heart beats 2.5 billion times in an average lifespan of 66 years.
- On an average, animals have a limit of about 1 billion heartbeats in a lifetime.
- If we were to live only 1 billion heartbeats our average lifespan would be 26 years.