- Sexual Symptoms (Undesirable) and Drugs Calculator
- Dementia Risk Calculator
- Alzheimer's Risk Assessment Calculator
- Adult ADHD Screening Calculator
- Father's Blood Group Calculator
- Metabolic Syndrome Calculator
- Period / Menstrual Cycle Calculator
- High Risk Pregnancy Group Calculator
- Prostatitis Symptom Score Calculator
- Virginity Calculator
- Preventive Health - Screening Tests & charts
- Osteoporosis Risk Chart
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Gestational Diabetes Calculator or Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator (WHO)
- Male Sexual Performance Score
- Urinary Incontinence Calculator
- Over-active Bladder Calculator
- Ovulation Calculator / Ovulation Calendar / Ovulation Chart
- Pregnancy Diabetes Chart or Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Chart
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
- Drugs and Sexual Problem Calculator
- Pregnancy Calorie Intake Calculator
- Pregnancy Confirmation Calculator
- Multiple Pregnancy Calculator
- Hair Loss Calculator
- American Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator or Gestational Diabetes Calculator
- Check Your Prostate Gland
- Iron Intake Calculator
Drug-related Sexual Problems
* The generic name of a drug (medicine) is its approved chemical name.
* The brand name of a drug (medicine) is its trade name.
Many companies may make the same drug or medicine, but they will sell it in different brand names. Usually, the brand name of the drug is written prominently in its packaging, and the generic name is written in smaller letters somewhere under the brand name.
For example, paracetamol is a generic name of a drug for fever and pain. It is sold under many brand names like Calpol, Crocin, Metacin, and Pyrin.