- Alzheimer's Risk Assessment Calculator
- Virginity Calculator
- Period / Menstrual Cycle Calculator
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
- Hair Loss Calculator
- Pregnancy Calorie Intake Calculator
- High Risk Pregnancy Group Calculator
- Metabolic Syndrome Calculator
- Father's Blood Group Calculator
- Ovulation Calculator / Ovulation Calendar / Ovulation Chart
- Preventive Health - Screening Tests & charts
- Pregnancy Diabetes Chart or Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Chart
- Adult ADHD Screening Calculator
- Urinary Incontinence Calculator
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Assessment | Prostate Self Assessment Calculator
- Sexual Symptoms (Undesirable) and Drugs Calculator
- Over-active Bladder Calculator
- Prostatitis Symptom Score Calculator
- Osteoporosis Risk Chart
- Iron Intake Calculator
- Multiple Pregnancy Calculator
- Drugs and Sexual Problem Calculator
- Pregnancy Confirmation Calculator
- Dementia Risk Calculator
- American Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator or Gestational Diabetes Calculator
- Gestational Diabetes Calculator or Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator (WHO)
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Male Sexual Performance Score
Drug-related Sexual Problems
* The generic name of a drug (medicine) is its approved chemical name.
* The brand name of a drug (medicine) is its trade name.
Many companies may make the same drug or medicine, but they will sell it in different brand names. Usually, the brand name of the drug is written prominently in its packaging, and the generic name is written in smaller letters somewhere under the brand name.
For example, paracetamol is a generic name of a drug for fever and pain. It is sold under many brand names like Calpol, Crocin, Metacin, and Pyrin.