Nutrition Utilities y
- Weight Loss Calculator
- Daily Water Intake
- Vitamin Deficiency Calculator
- Fat Content in Vegetable Oil / Ghee / Cooking Oil
- Recommended Intake of Minerals
- Fiber in Diet Calculator
- Cholesterol Level Counter
- Daily Calorie Counter for Indian Food
- Daily Calorie Requirements
- Pregnancy Calorie Intake Calculator
- Daily Calorie Requirement for Age and Lifestyle
- Vitamins and Minerals in Food Items
- Protein Intake Calculator
- Calories in Indian Foods
- Daily Calcium Requirement Chart
- Daily Vitamin Requirement Chart
- Antioxidant Food Chart
- Iron Intake Calculator
Daily Water Intake Calculator
Do you make the mistake of waiting until you feel thirsty before drinking water? Thirst isn’t a signal from your body indicating that your body water level is depleting. It is a warning that you are dehydrated and you need to drink up soon. By the time you feel thirsty your body would already have lost 1% of its water. Drink water at regular intervals so you don’t get dehydrated.
This calculator helps you determine approximately the amount of water you must drink each day to avoid dehydration. Remember, this is only an estimate. The actual amount one needs depends on many factors like exercise, illness and fluid content in dietary intake. Pregnant and breast feeding women need to drink additional fluids to stay hydrated.
- Sawka M, et al. Human water needs. Nutrition Reviews 2005;63:S30.
- Exercise and fluid replacement. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2007;39:377.
You May Also Like