Nutrition Utilities y
- Iron Intake Calculator
- Daily Water Intake
- Fat Content in Vegetable Oil / Ghee / Cooking Oil
- Daily Vitamin Requirement Chart
- Daily Calorie Requirements
- Protein Intake Calculator
- Cholesterol Level Counter
- Daily Calorie Requirement for Age and Lifestyle
- Recommended Intake of Minerals
- Vitamin Deficiency Calculator
- Pregnancy Calorie Intake Calculator
- Weight Loss Calculator
- Antioxidant Food Chart
- Daily Calorie Counter for Indian Food
- Daily Calcium Requirement Chart
- Calories in Indian Foods
- Vitamins and Minerals in Food Items
- Fiber in Diet Calculator
Daily Calorie Requirements
Calorie Calculator helps in calculating Daily Average Calorie needs of a person. This calculator would be of immense use to those intending to lose weight.
Calorie requirements can vary depending on the lifestyle. A sedentary lifestyle (e.g. Office desk work) would require less calories as compared to the calories required by an athlete. This calculator indicates an approximate calorie requirement for a person having a normal lifestyle.
- Carbohydrates, fats and proteins - three main sources of calories in our food.
- Due to the biological changes in the body, adolescents' caloric requirements are high.
- Proteins and carbohydrates give about four calories each per gram while fat gives nine calories.
- Calories get stored in the form of fat, when not consumed as fuel by the body.