We breathe 16-20 times per minute and 22,000 times in a day. Find out how many breaths have your lungs clocked since your birth. The calculation may leave you breathless!
Above calculator is for informational purpose only and is not meant to substitute for a professional medical assessment.
If you are worried kindly go and see your doctor immediately.
- With every breath we take in about a pint(473.176473 milliliters) of air.
- In average lifetime we take in about 288 million pints.
- We breathe about 600 million times during our lifetime.
- In a lifetime we would have inhaled about 48 lbs of dust.
- The x-ray of the lungs of a person living in a city differs from that of someone living in a less polluted region of the world.