- Respiratory Rate and Breath-Count Calculator
- Waist to Height Ratio
- Heart Attack Risk Calculator
- Heart Rate (Pulse Rate) During Physical Exertion
- Heartbeat Calculator
- Blood Pressure Chart
- Chest Measurements
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Pulse Rate Chart (or) Heart Rate Chart
- Activity Calorie Calculator
Blood Pressure Chart
Facts About Blood Pressure
- High blood pressure is a condition in which the heart exerts more force to pump the same quantity of blood within the same time and over the years can harden the arteries thereby weakening your heart.
- Main reasons for high blood pressure are stress or mental tension, heredity, excess salt intake, over-weight, sedentary life-style, smoking and excess alcohol.
- High blood pressure often has no signs or symptoms. Hence it is highly recommended to get your blood pressure tested atleast every two years.