- Respiratory Rate and Breath-Count Calculator
- Blood Pressure Chart
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Heart Attack Risk Calculator
- Activity Calorie Calculator
- Heartbeat Calculator
- Heart Rate (Pulse Rate) During Physical Exertion
- Chest Measurements
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Pulse Rate Chart (or) Heart Rate Chart
- Waist to Height Ratio
Blood Pressure Chart
Facts About Blood Pressure
- High blood pressure is a condition in which the heart exerts more force to pump the same quantity of blood within the same time and over the years can harden the arteries thereby weakening your heart.
- Main reasons for high blood pressure are stress or mental tension, heredity, excess salt intake, over-weight, sedentary life-style, smoking and excess alcohol.
- High blood pressure often has no signs or symptoms. Hence it is highly recommended to get your blood pressure tested atleast every two years.