- Activity Calorie Calculator
- Pulse Rate Chart (or) Heart Rate Chart
- Heartbeat Calculator
- Heart Attack Risk Calculator
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Waist to Height Ratio
- Chest Measurements
- Heart Rate (Pulse Rate) During Physical Exertion
- Respiratory Rate and Breath-Count Calculator
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Blood Pressure Chart
Blood Pressure Chart
Facts About Blood Pressure
- High blood pressure is a condition in which the heart exerts more force to pump the same quantity of blood within the same time and over the years can harden the arteries thereby weakening your heart.
- Main reasons for high blood pressure are stress or mental tension, heredity, excess salt intake, over-weight, sedentary life-style, smoking and excess alcohol.
- High blood pressure often has no signs or symptoms. Hence it is highly recommended to get your blood pressure tested atleast every two years.