- Waist to Hip Ratio
- Gestational Diabetes Calculator or Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator (WHO)
- Body Fat Calculator
- Weight Loss Calculator
- American Pregnancy Diabetes Calculator or Gestational Diabetes Calculator
- Blood Sugar-Conversion
- Male Sexual Performance Score
- Heart Attack Risk Calculator
- Body Mass Index
- Diabetes Risk Assessment Calculator
- Glycemic Index Calculator
- HbA1c or A1c Calculator for Blood Glucose
- Waist to Height Ratio
- Blood Sugar Chart
Blood - Sugar Chart
|Blood Sugar Chart|
|Category||Fasting Value (mg/dl)||Post Prandial (mg/dl)|
|Minimum Value||Maximum Value||Value 2 hours after consuming glucose|
|Normal||70||100||Less than 140|
|Early Diabetes||101||126||140 to 200|
|Established Diabetes||More than 126||-||More than 200|
Important Facts About Blood Sugar
- Glucose is a simple sugar and is one of the primary molecules which serve as energy sources for both plants and animals.
- Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Uncontrolled or high blood sugar levels can lead to health complications such as blindness, heart disease, kidney disease.
- Increase in concentration of glucose in the blood leads to a condition called "diabetic coma" or hyperglycemia.