The average duration of sexual intercourse is taken as the time spent from entering the vagina to ejaculation for men. This duration of intercourse varies according to the age of the men; his ethnicity, country of origin and whether he is circumcised or not.
If you are curious to know how you compare with others use this calculator. Ideally use a stop-watch and note your duration. This would enable us to give better results in the future.
Perfect Orgasm Tips
* Indulge in foreplay – spend three times the time in foreplay that you spend on actual intercourse.
* Don't rush, be relaxed in bed – if your heart is surging - lie back and slow down for a minute or two.
* Foreplay means kissing different parts of the body and massaging. Both partners should participate and first do it to each other and then do it simultaneously.
* Enter vagina only when your partner is fully wet and ready for you.
* Playing with nipples and sucking the breasts can often make the vaginal wet and ready for intercourse.