Lifestyle Interactive Tools y
- Depression Screening Test
- Blood Alcohol Level
- Depression Calculator
- Age for Marriage License
- Life Expectancy or Longevity Calculator
- Epworth Sleepiness Scale
- Sex Calculator
- Alzheimer's Risk Assessment Calculator
- Anorexia or Bulimia Screening Test
- Shoe Size Conversion Calculator
- Test Your Happiness Score
- Target Heart Rate During Exercise
- Weight Loss Calculator
- Sex Duration Calculator
- Life Stress Test | Life Stressor Chart
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Calculator
- Drug Abuse Screening Test
- Alcohol Self Screening Test
- Smoking Risk Calculator
- Anxiety Screening Test
- Waist to Height Ratio
- Life Span (or) Death Clock
- Fitness and Exercise Calorie Calculator for Weight Loss
- Dementia Risk Calculator
- Fitness Calculator
- Adult ADHD Screening Calculator
- Personality Disorder Screening Test
- Test Your Happiness
Sex Duration Calculator
The average duration of sexual intercourse is taken as the time spent from entering the vagina to ejaculation for men. This duration of intercourse varies according to the age of the men; his ethnicity, country of origin and whether he is circumcised or not.
If you are curious to know how you compare with others use this calculator. Ideally use a stop-watch and note your duration. This would enable us to give better results in the future.
Perfect Orgasm Tips
- Indulge in foreplay – spend three times the time in foreplay that you spend on actual intercourse.
- Don't rush, be relaxed in bed – if your heart is surging - lie back and slow down for a minute or two.
- Foreplay means kissing different parts of the body and massaging. Both partners should participate and first do it to each other and then do it simultaneously.
- Enter vagina only when your partner is fully wet and ready for you.
- Playing with nipples and sucking the breasts can often make the vaginal wet and ready for intercourse.
Time of Intercourse
The average time of sex is generally an overestimate of the actual time itself. The average duration of sexual intercourse is taken as the time spent from entering the vagina to ejaculation for men on at least three different occasions. Do not use time involved in foreplay. Ideally use a stop-watch or a wrist watch. Please match your time to the nearest time indicated in our calculator – for example if you ejaculate within 3min and 14 secs use your average time as 3 mins, but if this is 15 secs or over use the average time as 3 min and 30 secs. Similarly if your time is it is 3 mins and 44 secs use the average as 3 mins and 30 seconds and if over 45 seconds or over use 4 minutes.