Vodka Saves Dog's Life

by Sheela Philomena on  March 11, 2014 at 4:06 PM General Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment
Font : A-A+

A Maltese terrier named Charlie was saved when the vets pumped Vodka straight into the doggie's stomach after he licked the antifreeze off the floor of his owner's garage, report sources.
 Vodka Saves Dog's Life
Vodka Saves Dog's Life

Owner Jacinta Rosewarne observed that his dog was diagnosed with Ethylene Glycol poisoning and was acting strange and therefore, rushed him to the nearby Animal Accident and Emergency hospital in Melbourne, Australia, ABC News reported.

The vets pumped vodka straight into the doggie's stomach in multiple doses to the point where Charlie was shaking.

Rosewarne told The Herald Sun that Charlie was stumbling around and he tried to pat him but the dog pushed him away like a normal drunk person.

The drunken spell lasted about 48 hours.

Source: ANI

Post a Comment

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Bubbles and Brews - Alcohol Facts 

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive